Monday, March 13, 2006

sweetheart dance 2006


Grace 's school does this sweetheart dance thing...she is allowed to invite dad, grampas or an uncle...

She wanted to invite a 15 year old boy but I said...uummm...no. She said well then I guess I'll go with uncle mot. The whole daddy going was last on her list. Thanks Grace. Santa will remembet that. You might as well kiss Diney world goodby too.

We had fun. Mot and I chatted while Grace did some sort of run around with your friends thing. Grace did ask me to dance and it was very precious. She will take a lead better than her mother which is a good sign.

Mot was quite the date...tall, handsome....and he brought jewelery. Man . What a night.

1 comment:

Mot said...

Dancing with Jimmy to the tune of "Daddy's Little Girl" - it was just SO sweet - I needed a toothbrush. - It was fun to be included!