Tuesday, March 25, 2008

thesis boy




Wow how time flies....it seems like just yesterday I was hanging out with Mot in his RIT studio thinking it would be fun to sorta revisit that phase of my life and only to find it wasn't that much fun to stay up past midnight working on other peoples projects....anyway it was a long time ago that Mot was doing his RIT gig and that whole Masters thing... so Mot stopped by (about 12 years later) for a visit and I was handed a black book which I assumed to be a sketch book and some clever kitchen drawings from the newest Lowe kitchen creator.....NO!


Could it be?


Is it?



Gold embossed lettering in a black binding with the frontace page containing arcane academia nut language about the importance of the document and the system which produced it?




My God...it is signed....it ....IT IS!!!!!!!!



Mot finished his Thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






In celebration we painted some magic thesis finishing colors on his face.






Congrats Mot. I won't say the phrase that I think of next.

2 comments:

jimmy said...

...plus we all got a mention in the back of the book...

"and my family for their "encouragement".

Well "you're welcome" Mot ol buddy.

Anonymous said...

Yah!Yay! Time for a party, I say.... I still have blue sparkle sugar....we could do a remake of the window cake.... c'mon Mot, pleeeeeeese!