Friday, June 05, 2009

more from "Oven Valley"

Small screaming Russian child in front of me screaming at takeoff/350lb nice lady on the other side of me using my seat (or a chunk of it anyway) yields the following expression...Cathy is taking this far better than me.
Note the curious passenger behind us.





It was raining when we got into the capital of "Bizzaro". Very normal for us, but bizarre for this ez bake oven community. Here we have weird cloud things around a brown jiggidy jaggedy mountain that appear quite bizzarre against our round green mountains.



Dad, here is your picture of "Jabba The Rock" from the Botanical Gardens. Look closely...do you see Jabba??? All taken amoung the cacti and Chuhily (see older posts). I have about 30 shots of the sistas being twinny. Here's one.






getting late...will post the rest soon.




OK ...I'm back....


More Chihuly or a real cactus?




Then we meet the first of the cuz' (Tom) at a a place called Rula Bula(?) gaelic for party I believe and Tom shows us what happens hen you snarf down wosabi w/o knowing it. Great food and great choice cuz Tom. Thanks.




Then to the party at Mike and Julie's for the rehersal thing...Rock band was well rehersed...some of the Jones Brothers were very well rehersed.




No party would be complete without the obligatory cocktails on the veranda and a view of jiggidy jagedy mountains.



All this of course leads up to the big moment when Mary does the big "I does"





Billy?


Then on to the paaarrrtty!











Then to the lovely grounds for some cool photos








Hummingbird in the pic??







The day after the wedding I got to spend a day with my pal Jeff and his family...we tooled around his Triumph TR6....cool ride.





Here's the back of the camel's head on camel back mountain...we had lunch at Greywolf CC and watched a womens golf tournament. Great day. Plus some quality time with the siblings in the Phoenix IKEA ...thats 5 that Iv'e been to!





This whole trip was just right cuz of Joe and his hospitality...Thanks Joe and all the Jones'!




Of course on the way home we took the "I am happy we aren't behind any screaming kids" picture...good trip back.





Hey Cath...if I whistle the stewerdess will come and charge us $2...

No comments: