Tuesday, October 13, 2009

opening the vault

I have almost 2000 pictures (color prints on photographic paper from Kodak...remember those?) that some of you have never seen except for the rare case where I shared double sets and or scanned a few and shared electronically...well there are some good ones and once I finish digitally archiving all of them you will get a nice dvd w/ them all on it...yeah for us.


so here's an old one I shot on slide...was supposed to be for mom and dads 30th maybe...never quite got it to them...I have 7 in the sequence...this was the best one...some are pretty funny.

More to come...

3 comments:

Mot said...

Ha! That is great!

Anonymous said...

Look at the hair! Look at the hair! We look like an episode of "Eight is Enough" or something.

Sisthren Jones said...

Hello Cousins!

Might I start begging now for a DVD when it is complete? Actually the picture reminded me of St. Elmo's Fire for some reason.

Love ya'll!
Cuz Mary