Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everybody!





















Please take a moment to study the image...If I asked you what it was and how many things do you see...what would you say? HHHmmmmm? Answers below...


















































































Well its called Angels and Doves so by now you know it is a snowflake made of snow angels...Grace made the angel a couple of winters ago and I have been goofing around with the image to see what I could do with it...quite a bit....it may be a part of the C card for years to come....but besides the angels...look in the negative space....find a ring of doves flying toward the outside with eyes...then a second ring of doves flying counter-clockwise and the another ring of doves fling toward the outside much like the first ring...the bonus outer ring looks like scottish terriers to me...did you get all of that? Good Job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,

This design is VERY clever...and I loved the Christmas cards you created with it!

Love,
Cuz Mary

jimmy said...

thanks cuz!

Bird said...

Yup, missed it all, glad I found this post. Now I can sleep at night...

Unknown said...

hi dad i sort of cheeted well i already new haha! well ill c u at home
love gracie