Monday, July 12, 2010

Bither's gradumacation party

Has anyone seen the last 17 years of my life?
I am pretty sure it was well spent but it seems to be just a blur of bithday parties, holidays and an occassional family thing....I think. Somewhere along the way we all got a bad case of the time flys. The flys came in and took our time.
I swear it was just yesterday we were swinging Elizabeth on the porch or walking her around the house as fast as we could becasuse she cried a lot. She obviously knew she was in for it.
Maybe it was Elizabeth who brought the time flys?
Suddenly Elizabeth went to college...yep Elizabeth brought the flys. Suddenly E, T and James are taller than us...well me anyway. My little baby is in braces. Carolyn is all grown uppy...yep they all got the flys....The only way to capture and contain the flys is to use a camera to shoot them...
We may never be able to stop these time thieven critters but we can shoot as much as we can in hopes of slowin 'em down.
Happy hunting and congrats to the Elizabeth. We are now officially in the graduation era. Carolyn will graduate HS about the same time as Elizabeth from college and Thomas will graduate graduate school when Grace graduates from HS and so on and so on.......let the higher edumacation commence (get it Commence-ment?). Ha.










OWWWW...I hit my head on a yawn.....
or was Grace trying to smack one of those time flies?

1 comment:

Sisthren Jones said...

Also nicely written and we ALL can relate!! SOB!! Hey....I didn't know that Cathy and Joe had a pool. Damn Chuck! AND thanks for introducing me to Kan Jam - I'm definitely going to get one of those before the next big party at my house...in the fall when it's cool! Never heard of it and it looks to be a blast.