Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow

I can't believe how many lines I carry around with me from this movie...I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!....so when Grace went out for a spot in this one at the Gates Community Theater I thought great...this will be fun. Well it was but now those lines and hundred others are stuck in my head now as well...



But to the important stuff..Grace did great singing and being a munchkin, snow flake/poppie and Emerald City Citizen...we even went to the cast party afterwards. The Assistant director said Grace was a standout and we should continue to push her. She doesn't really need it...The sunday show that Mot/Eric, Jim n Rose and Cathy came to was really good (no mic problems). Thanks for coming up it means a lot to Grace.


Here's some cute pics and a short clip of one her lines.













Bravo Gracie. Bravo.







No comments: