Monday, February 06, 2012

second....Second Time Around"

Wow...New and Improved!
This time - photos! And more video flavor than ever before!
So here is the video I shot from the second row at friday's show (my second time around). I stitched in some of the other parts including the finale. Listen closely...I don't think the kids are really singing so you can hear Grace over all of them plus over the adults...she's got the power.

Also a few photos

Here Grace's teacher, Mrs. Clark who was joined by many of the

SJNS teachers....(also Mrs. Clark is Grace's BBall coach.

She is obviously very patient.

Of course Grace, Jackie and CeCE wanted to go to the party...well alright

but just for a few minutes. Maria Isabel also joined me. Fun. Fun. I talked to the director as well and he had very lovely things to say about Grace. He said he was looking forward to seeing Grace under the bright lights of broadway...Yikes.

Bravo once again Gracie...onward and upward...where to next? Blackfriars, JCC, Geva Mainstage??

No comments: