Thursday, July 05, 2012

tearful goodbye

Grace leaves St John Neumann School after 7 wonderful years.

I can tell you truthfully I AM COMPLETELY ENVIOUS OF HER AND HER CLASSMATES.
Why? They had a gym. They had a playground, They had amazing teachers. They were all strong, centered and wonderful .... AND role models. They understood her situation. They helped, coached, pushed and gave it to her straight when she needed it. They had a nice computer lab with a great Lab Lady. They had swim nights, movie nights and the last day of school was at  an amusement park.

They , her classmates,  are incredibly dynamic group, head strong, talented and funny.  For example...some years...if there was a strong class they would do a "finale" during the annual talent show....this is one such class


 here they are ...I was going to edit this down a little but Grace said "No"...she wanted it left as a whole...enjoy



I love the opening bit..."We are young, we'll set the world on fire, brighter than the sun..."
I can here Grace backing the whole crew and she is barely trying.   I can't even fathom my 6th grade class at st pats doing this...This was an incredible night of entertaining...Grace also did Rolling In The Deep and the teachers and Fr Brian did dancing Queen...Her 6th grade teacher led them...awesome.

Envy of course is fleeting and pride beams through...they were planning to do a finale since second grade I think.






No comments: