Friday, July 25, 2008

Breakfast at Belgard

Weekends with Dad usually mean something fun for breakfast, Lately its been the well reviewed (PopPop Press) Everything Bagel with butter, turkey and Helluva Good Cheddar well toasted.

Well last weekend was no exception. We hit the Bagel place after church to get the real fresh stuff...they make them extra stinky...but they are good.

A guy passed out in line in front of us at the bagel place. I put my stuff down told the cashier to call 911 and got on the floor and sat him up...he was conscious and doing ok...I asked if he was a diabetic he said no...he said he was having an anxiety attack (waiting for everything bagels can do that to ya). So me and another patron helped him up... we sat him in a chair...I got back in line then he passed out again...finally one of the owners came out to help and they finally called 911. He was well attended, ambulance was a couple minutes away so...we checked out our smelly bagels.

So we get home and I toast them just so...and enjoy, enjoy we did....the best things in life are sometimes the yummiest. Don't believe me? Perhaps a few pics will help convince you.












No comments: