Friday, July 25, 2008

The Jack Rabbit


Ahh yes...the end of the year trip to Seabreeze with the entire school and half the schools in the county.


Grace has decided to make the solemn and exciting rite of passage known as the "Jack Rabbit". The Jack Rabbit is a Rochester icon. A 80' high, 50 year old wooden roller coaster that everyone that lives here must ride as part of growing up.


This was my first time as well.


So we are in line and Grace is prety brave...but the line was 20 minutes so by the time we got there she was not doing to well... hence the post...the poor kid is shaking...just look at the pic!!

I tell her she will be fine. She believes me and barey makes it through...at one point during the ride she is puffing her cheecks in and out... I was sure she was going to blow chow on me...

But we survived and here we forever immortalize that triumphant first Jack Rabbit ride.


Way to go Grace.

No comments: